The information contained in this document refers to Marishanti’s Italian online store, whose business is commercial in nature.
Marishanti is the trade name of Marishanti Srls (referred to as Marishanti in these Terms and Conditions).
The content of this site is general and is provided for informational purposes only. The information on this site is not and should not be considered professional, medical or legal advice. While every reasonable care has been taken in its creation, Marishanti does not guarantee or assure the accuracy, reliability, completeness or updating of the information contained by this site. The information on this site must not be used without verification from adequate sources and professional consultation in cases where it is appropriate to request it. It is necessary to rely on one’s own evaluations and research in order to verify the accuracy of the information provided.
Furthermore, within the terms allowed by law, Marishanti does not guarantee that the site itself is free from computer viruses or other problems or that your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted. Marishanti assumes no liability arising from your access to this website.
Limitation of Liability
Without prejudice to the provisions of consumer protection law, Marishanti assumes no liability arising from information on this site, or on websites linked to it, which is inaccurate, incomplete or misleading. Within the terms of the law, Marishanti declines all responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising for anyone who relies on the information on this site.
All the contents of this website, including texts, graphics, logos, photographs, audio and video content, and data collection are the property of Marishanti, or its content providers, and are protected by Italian and international copyright laws. The collection of all the contents of this site is the exclusive property of Marishanti and is protected by Italian and international copyright laws.
Marishanti and all related graphics, photographs, logos, and product and service names are trademarks (either registered or unregistered) of Marishanti or its subsidiaries in other countries. These trademarks, logos and other proprietary graphic elements cannot be used in connection with any other product or service without the prior written consent of Marishanti.
License and Site Access
Marishanti grants you a limited license for access and personal use of this site, and not for downloading or effecting any modifications, even partial, without the prior written consent of Marishanti. This site or any part of it may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Marishanti. It is prohibited to use meta tags or any other hidden text using the name or trademarks of Marishanti, without its prior written consent. Any unauthorised use will automatically terminate the license granted above.
You are granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hypertext link to www.marishanti.com provided that the link does not represent Marishanti, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, deceptive, disparaging or otherwise offensive way. If so requested by Marishanti, any hypertext link to this site contained on your website or any other digital content must be removed. It is not possible to use any Marishanti logos or other graphics or proprietary marks as part of the link without the prior written consent of Marishanti.
Third Party websites
Marishanti may include on this site links to websites owned by third parties. Marishanti is in no way responsible for the content of these sites. Marishanti does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, including advertising or products offered on these sites, nor is it responsible for any damage, offence or loss caused as a result of visiting these websites.
Before visiting any website, Marishanti recommends checking that your computer is equipped with updated anti-virus control systems.
Conditions of Sale
If you buy any product through this site, you must accept Marishanti’s Conditions of Sale (see Shipping and Purchasing) in addition to which you must be over 18 years of age to purchase Inflorescences.
Marishanti’s credit card transactions are carried out by an authorised banking institution according to the laws in force in Italy. In collecting credit card details for online purchases, Marishanti uses transactions on a secure server that encrypt information in transit to prevent others from accessing it. All information is stored on a secure server. Your credit card information is encrypted and then removed from our system once your order has been processed.
Although Marishanti makes every reasonable effort to safeguard the security of your data, it cannot be guaranteed that transmissions made through the internet are totally secure. We invite you to contact your bank immediately should you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
You will need to register to use certain parts of this site. Upon registration, you will be asked to provide a username and password. You must keep your username and password secure and not disclose this information to third parties. If you become aware of an unauthorised use of your account, please notify us immediately.
Cookies allow us to recognise your computer when you visit our site, and to refer you to the country of origin and language selected during your first visit to Marishanti.com. This information is used to increase the quality of our service and to allow monitoring and processing of statistics in relation to use of our site.
If you prefer this information not to be stored on your computer, you can configure the browser so that it does not accept cookies. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all parts of this website, including the shopping section.
Marishanti may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting a revised version of the terms and conditions of this site.
Shipping and Purchasing
The information contained in this document refers to Marishanti’s Italian online store, which carries out business that is commercial in nature under the name Marishanti Italia srls.
We invite you to carefully read these Terms of Sale as they contain important information including warranty exclusions and liability limitations.
Definitions and Areas of Application
1. In these Conditions of Sale, “Marishanti” means Marishanti Srls company which carries out commercial activities as Marishanti, “You” means the organisation or person who is ordering the product on the website, and “Products” mean the Marishanti products which can be ordered on the site.
2. These Conditions of Sale apply to any purchase of any Product on this site, delivered in Italy.
Shipping within Italy
– Free for orders of € 70 or more
– € 6 for orders of less than € 70.
Delivery times and methods
For orders to be delivered in Italy, Marishanti will:
– do everything possible to deliver the order within four working days (from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays) starting from the date on which the order was placed by the Customer;
– ship the order by courier in the case of delivery to an address, or by mail in the case of delivery to a PO box
1. To order products you must:
a. create an account with Marishanti on this site by registering your data and defining a username and password; and
b. complete and send the order online through your Marishanti account.
2. Marishanti reserves the right to refuse any order. In this case, Marishanti will inform you as soon as reasonably possible and will completely refund the payment to you.
3. All products ordered must be for personal use or as a gift. They must not be resold in any way or any place; Marishanti reserves the right to take legal action against unauthorised and unofficial sale of the goods.
Prices and Payments
- All prices shown on the site are in euros and include VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The amount to be paid to Marishanti for an order will be the total of the following items:
a. the sum of the prices of all the products ordered, as indicated on the site at the time of placing the Order;
b. delivery charges calculated as described above in Shipping costs, and
c. any other costs requested by Marishanti from time to time subject to your acceptance by giving electronic consent (e.g. subscription fees).
- Payment of the amount must be made by credit card at the time of placing the order. Marishanti accepts Visa, Mastercard and PayPal.
1. Without limiting the legal rights of Marishanti arising from any non-fulfilment on your part in making a payment in accordance with these Conditions of Sale, Marishanti reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to implement the following actions at your expense if the payment is not successful:
a. retain the supply and eliminate the products requested in the Order, and / or
b. refuse to deal further with you, and Marishanti will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from such action.
2. Within the maximum limits of the law, the Products are sold to you and you are provided with the information that the exclusive responsibility for determining the suitability of the products for the purposes for which you intend to use them is yours and yours only.
3. Without prejudice to the “No guarantee” clauses described below and within the maximum legal limits, Marishanti’s liability for any loss or damage suffered by You due to Marishanti’s breach of its obligations under the Conditions of Sale or other non-contractual obligations (including those attributable to defects in the Products) is limited to a refund or replacement of the products in question.
1. Without prejudice to the following clauses and within the maximum legal limits, Marishanti does not provide any guarantee in relation to the Products.
2. For consumers, the Products have non-excludable warranties and guarantees pursuant to consumer protection legislation, such as the fact that Marishanti is the rightful owner, that the Products are reasonably suitable for customary use, that they are of acceptable quality, and that they conform to the description and to the samples. If Marishanti violates any of these assurances or guarantees, you have the right, at your choice, to reimbursement or replacement of the products in question, and to compensation for any reasonable loss.
3. You can claim your rights to legal action against Marishanti, pursuant to consumer protection legislation, if Marishanti furnishes you with defective products or products that may cause you injury, loss or damage.
Refunds and returns
Only items purchased on the Marishanti website can be returned to Marishanti.com for a refund or exchange. Items purchased in store must be returned to the same store. We accept items only in its original sealed packaging.
If you make a mistake when ordering online, Marishanti will be happy to change the item for that which you intended to buy. The item must be returned intact and in its original sealed packaging. Shipping and additional postage are at your expense.
In the unfortunate event that you have an unwanted epidermal reaction to a product, you can change it or get a refund. All items must be returned to:
Via Roma, 146
The shipping costs incurred when sending items to Marishanti are charged to the Customer.
Marishanti will refund you in full or offer an exchange if an item is damaged while it is being shipped to you. The return postage will be refunded in the case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent items. In any case, the original proof of purchase must be provided and the products must be returned within 14 days of receipt in order for Marishanti to proceed with any refund or exchange.
Please call +393351462053 or contact us via the ‘Contact Marishanti’ section to forewarn us of your intentions regarding product return or exchange, so that the Marishanti staff can provide you with a quick solution.
We kindly ask you to keep your postal receipt until you are sure that your shipment has been received intact by Marishanti. We may need to see this receipt if we do not receive your shipment.
We will do our best to process returns within 5 working days of receipt and the refund will be issued in the same way as payment was originally made.
If, due to any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Marishanti is delayed or hindered or unable to perform any of its duties in relation to any order, Marishanti will have no liability to you in relation to such failure, and the time it takes to complete the order will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
1. If any provision of these terms is considered invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, this term will be amended and the remaining terms will remain unaffected (in this case the parties will make every reasonable effort to negotiate a suitable replacement).
3. Orders and these Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the law in force in Italy, and the parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Court of Ragusa.
The information contained in this document refers to Marishanti’s Italian online store, whose business is commercial in nature as Marishanti Srls. Please read these Terms of Sale carefully as they contain important information including warranty exclusions and liability limitations.